*** Iowa Only **** (Illinois doesn’t have a procedure in place)

Were you convicted or adjudicated of an offense that requires you to register as a sex offender as an adult?

Did this happen while you were a juvenile, and you were sentenced as a juvenile offender?

If you reside in the Quad Cities, the lawyers at Winstein, Kerensky & Cunningham can help you explore your options to petition to have your name removed from the sex registry or to modify your sex offender registry requirements. Iowa has a complex procedure in place allowing for removal from the sex offender registry, also called a modification.. You want an experienced lawyer to help you navigate the application process. Contact us at (309) 794-1515 to schedule your free consultation and to find out what your options are.